KOSHER4U collects your data for the sole purpose of making our website function better. This only helps us improve our service and gives you a better experience when shopping on kosher4u.eu.
We would like to explain to you which of your information we use and for what we will be using it.
1. Collecting information for the optimization of our website.
When you visit our website to purchase any goods for your own use, we could monitor your actions to know how and what your experience on the website is. For example: during your visit on the website, you would like to purchase a certain cut of meat, we then can monitor your action to advise you about other relatable products next to the meat, like a good wine.
The other thing we can do is follow along as you proceed with the different steps to complete your purchase on the website. Should you encounter a problem, we could easily and quickly help you find your way and find a solution for you.
2. How do we collect this information?
Within these so-called cookies, there are three degrees: 1. functional cookies which monitor the products you bought. Without these cookies, our website isn’t able to function.
2. analytical cookies. These cookies we have designed ourselves and helps us to get to know how often you visited our website. 3. tracking cookies. These cookies make sure that if you look at a certain item on our website, the next website you visit might show you these same items as an advertisement.
If you as a costumer have problems with us collecting any of this information, we would do our best to make sure your information isn’t being used for profitable actions. You have the right to contact us, with questions about the information you agreed being used by us. According to the GDPR law of May 2018 we need to obey your demand for adjusting the way we use your information. Should you so wish, we could make your data anonymous or delete it all, and even send it back to you.
3. What to do we do with your information collected by our cookies?
With your information we improve your use of our website. With monitoring your actions, we can improve the accessibility of our website. Therefore, it is easier for you as a costumer to purchase any products you would like to have.
We would like to point out that we never give any of your information to third parties, except what is listed below:
list of modules which sends data to third party services
- https://marketplace.magento.com/cadence-cadence-fbpixel.html (Cadence_Fbpixel)This helps us track and monitor our customers who have connected to us via social media. We could use this information for a more targeted ad strategy.
- https://store.ebizmarts.com/mailchimp4magento.html (Ebizmarts_MailChimp ) your email address is used to send promotional material and newsletters on a regular basis. You are free to unsubscribe from this service at any time.
- http://www.infomodus.com/ups-shipping-manager-pro-for-magento/ (Infomodus_Upslabel) Your details (name, address, contact details) are sent and/or stored to the secure servers of UPS. This data is used to create a shipping label for you.
- http://www.sprinnet.com/magento/ajax-vat-number-validation (Sprinnet_VatidValidator) The VAT number your provide (this is optional) will be checket at http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/
- https://www.multisafepay.com/ (MultiSafepay_Msp ) order data is being collected and stored, all financial data (card details) are NOT stored by us. The payments are being processed by Multisafepay and we have no access to your card details at all. Multisafepay uses your data to process your transactions.
What kind of consumer data does MultiSafepay process?
Personal details, e.g. name, date of birth, nationality, address, phone number, email address
Browser and/or device used (e.g. laptop, tablet, smartphone)
We only use your information for your and our accessibility. We would also like to point out that when your information isn’t relevant anymore to us, we make it anonymous.
4. Can you as a costumer control your data that we collect?
Yes, you can. Giving us permission to collect your data, for the use of better communication towards you as a costumer, doesn’t mean that you can’t take that permission back. According to the GDPR-law you have the full power to retreat the permission you gave us to use your information. If you don’t want us to use the information about the purchases you made in our shop, you as a costumer then have the full right to contact us and tell us that we can’t use your information anymore. You also have the right to be fully deleted from our database, or to be made anonymous, so we only use the data which isn’t personal.
According to the GDPR-law we are also legally obliged to make your data anonymous when we don’t use it anymore for the purpose you agreed us to use it for.
5. For which actions do we need to inform you as a costumer.
6. How is your information being protected?
We would like to minimize the risk of your data being leaked towards other parties. Magento has strong security measures in place to protect our customers against security breaches.
Detailed security audits across all Magento products are frequently conducted.
Should there be a breach and we are aware of sensitive information being leaked to any third party, we will notify the customers within 72 hours of this problem.